RE: Powerpoint tested but no luck

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:48:54 -0400

The f5 key stroke puts powerpoint into presentation mode. You need to be in
slide mode so do not hit the f5 key stroke when you open power point.  Once
the file is loaded use the tab to move between objects on the slide, you can
hit enter to get into an object where you can edit the information, escape
moves you  out of the object so you can tab to the next object.  Page down
and page up will move you from slide to slide.

Robert McCoy
506-459-6636