Re: Power Point and JAWS

  • From: "Judy Redlich" <jredlichspeaks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:36:48 -0700

In power point when preparing for presentations, you can't put a slide together
in columns.  Especially, if you are going to read the presentation on a Braille
display.  When I called Freedom Scientific concerning reading columns in pp
presentations, they could not give me the answer.
example:
        money spent
2009        2010
$4,500     $5,000

so we had to say the same info across the slide:
    Money Spent
2009 $4,500
$2010 $5,000

So my assistant prepared the nice looking pp for the sighted persons, and one I
could use.  It is a pain--but at least we can operate and go from one slide to
another if our projectors are focused properly.
Judy

 Message -----