Re: Power Point and JAWS

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:27:36 -0700

Hi,
Freedom Scientific has a Powerpoint tutorial on their training web page.  The
tutorial is pretty good, though I did run into some problems in one section
where even though it's for JAWS users, it talks about dragging things around
with a mouse.  Right. Like that's gonna happen.

Another tutorial that I found fairly useful is available at:

http://www.utexas.edu/disability/ai/resource/tutorials_classes/

Unlike the FS tutorial, this one just tells you the procedures for putting
Powerpoint presentations together without specific examples, so you have plenty
of leeway to design anything you want to.  I like that aspect of it.

Hope this helps.

Tom