RE: Play Sound button in Jaws pronunciation dictionary

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:27:45 -0600

Yeah, this example for when in Outlook is the only time I've used the play
sound function in Dictionary Manager so far.  I haven't thought of or heard
of any other good reasons to use it, although I'm sure there are some.
Maybe someone else out there uses this play sound function for other
applications and can comment on it?

Chris Feist - The one and only!