RE: PerfectDisk, computer maintenence

  • From: "cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:53:11 -0500

Hi all,
One piece of software that I do use to defrag my system and is JFW friendl=
is called Diskeeper=2E  You can set it to run in the background during
different times or situations, whichever is best for you=2E  The one thing=
like about this program is that you can do other things on your system
while it is running in the background=2E  I have used this program with JF=
on a 98 S E system and an XP system and it runs great on both=2E  Below is=
couple of links you might want to check out if you are interested=2E  One =
is
for a free version of the software=2E  I am not sure what the difference i=
between the free version and bought version=2E
For a free version of the software called diskeeper lite go to the program=
page at:
http://www=2Ejfwlite=2Ecom

And for more information on the software go to:
http://www=2Eexecutive=2Ecom

Hope this helps,
Chris