PROBLEMS IN READING LINKS CONTAINED IN E-MAILS

  • From: "kevin blenheim" <kevinblenheim101@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:52:05 -0000

Good evening

I use Jaws 4.5 and Internet Explorer (6), my operating system being Windows
98SE. I'm experiencing difficulties in accessing links from e-mails, for
example links within e-mails from the BBC news service open but Jaws tells me
that the page is blank (I know that this is not the case as text is on screen).
On going into the BBC site I don't experience such problems and I'm able to
read information. Can anyone advise on what is happening here please? Is Jaws
4.5 compatible with Internet Explorer (6)?

Thanks
Kevin