Re: PROBLEM WITH JAWS ON LAPTOP

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 15:24:01 -0800

Hi,

I don't think that calling FS from South Africa would be an efficient way to do
this. I would recommend that you just write them at

softwaresupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it will take longer to get an answer but is a cheaper way to go about it.

Rich
Got a non-jaws question. Subscribe to the blind tech list.
Send a blank email to
blindtech-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx