Re: Outlook Express being replaced? Or..?

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:00:54 -0700

Hi Addison,

no one is asking you to get rid of your hotmail account. Although you can
get another one, like google mail, and slowly transfer all your settings and
contact over before the June deadline.

 the problem lies in that Microsoft owns hotmail. and has decided to drop
support for outlook express to communicate and interact with hotmail. The
solution is that a person must upgrade to windows live mail program. At this
time, it does work almost like outlook express, but with  a few differences.
Jaws also doesn't work 100% with live mail yet, but soon probably will.

keep watching the list for comments and suggestions on using jaws and what
other suggestions are available.

Also, at this time, outlook express and live mail can be used side by side.
Ask the list on how this is accomplished.

Hope this helps with your concern,

Rich