Re: Outlook Express being replaced? Or..?

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:19:34 -0400

Hello all,
I'm getting confuse with this outlook express situation and I have hotmail account and I'm not getting rid off my hotmail e-mail address ,because I have friends and family who have my hotmail address . So if outlook express will not work with hotmail with window live messenger instead of window live mail or whatever ,this don't make no send to me at all.
Addison

O. Addison Gethers
101 Fennick Drive
Moncks Corner,S>C. 29461