Re: Outlook 2007 Message List and FAWS 10

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:06:53 -0700

Dan,

You're in the right area, with customizing. You'll need to define which fields
you want to see, and set the size for them. Also make sure that you limit the
number of lines that this information will display on.

Also make sure you have all unnecessary views turned off to relieve clutter,
and maximize your screen.

I don't think that your problem has anything to do with JAWS, unless you don't
have your display and screen resolutions set correctly.

Dave