RE: Outlook 2007, JFW 11

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:52:23 -0600

Hmm, most interesting.

Now, if your messages happen to be grouped by something like "date" be sure
that the group is not collapsed as you will see some of the messages in that
group but not all. (very frustrating). You need to be sure that the group is
expanded and the expand/collapse is a toggle.

I would remove the group option as in only causes much confusion
particularly with JAWS.

Cy