RE: Outlook 2007, JFW 11

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:15:32 -0400

Becky,

I've been trying to understand this sentence in an earlier message of yours.
You seem to say that a list of both unread and read messages appears, but
then say that "old" read messages don't. could you clarify?

When I hit Enter on Inbox, a list of my read and unread messages appeared,
but not old read messages which have not been deleted.

  _____