Re: Outlook 2003: problem with outgoing mails

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:10:22 -0800

Gary,

"I hope that at least one of the email program possibilities will let me
continue most of these practices."

So do I. I follow exactly the same process as you, and it is very efficient.
Fingers crossed, but still sticking to XP, I await your findings.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.