Re: Outlook 2003: problem with outgoing mails

  • From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:03:53 -0500

Hello there;

well, just so you no,

with a couple registry tweaks, you can use windows mail, which is a very
similar to OE.

in fact,

if you go to,

computer, your c drive,
then programs,
then press the letter "p" a few times, you will hear/see,
windows mail.

as I indicated, with a few registry tweaks, you can get this email client
working on the machine.

have a good day.