Omni Page Pro 14

  • From: "DJ" <grouloc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Technology list for the Blind and Vision Impaired'" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:58:05 -0400

Hello All,

I'm using JAWS11 with Omni Page Pro version 14.  I've had this app for a
long time, but am just now beginning to use it for scanning documents for
reading in a word processor.  I'm not real clear on how to do this
successfully.  I can scan a document, but I can't seem to export into
another program, or save as a Word document, or anything else once I've
scanned.  The document is saved as an OPD document already.  Can somebody
please put me on the right track?  I'm either doing something wrong, or just
missing something.  Proper steps from start to finish would be very helpful.
Thank you.

DJ