re: Old version of JAWS

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 08:40:49 -0400

Gery,

If you have an authorized copy of an earlier version of JAWS, why not use
your installation diskettes or CD to install it on an XP machine?

Alan

Gery Gaubert wrote:
I am looking for an older version of jaw since I tinker with computers all
the time.  I am looking for a version that will work with windows xp  I have
a quell key disk so when I need to re do a machine, I can remove the key
format t and reinstall jaws without loosing the key.  Can any one help with
this?