Re: OE with JAWS?

  • From: "Nikki B." <texaspawprints@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:19:00 -0600

Thanks for this info.

Nikki

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rik James
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 1:30 PM
  Subject: Re: OE with JAWS?

  to follow up with my previous post, if it might help anyone else...

  I just was experimenting, and found that this issue of JAWS not reading the
text of an email message with Windows Live Mail, could be addressed by just
pressing my JAWS CURSOR and then the PC CURSOR keys.  I did it several times
when it occurred and it seemed to restore my JAWS reading the email text.

  Maybe someone can figure from that, what is going on. But for me, I'm just
glad to find that I can get to reading the message!

  Rik