Re: O K. One must un install v 6 & install from C D?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 23:58:16 -0600

hi

According to the Freedom Scientific website, they say you will not lose any
settings if you install the ILM version from the CD, and really that's the
way it should be. The quella version that we downloaded expires on March
15th, so if you want to continue using JAWS 6, you should definitely
install from the cd when you get it.