O E inbox

  • From: "Terri Lynne Pomeroy" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 05:15:30 -0600

Okay, this weird thing has just started happening in my O E with JFW 5.1. In
the inbox, as I arrow up and down with the pc cursor, jaws reads the sender and
subject for each message. But if I hit read current line, it just says "top.
Outlook Express message list. 190 of 199." Or whatever message I am on.
And I just went to jaws to double check my exact version number, but jaws won't
read in the menu as I up or down arrow. It also doesn't give me the messages
such as "press insert f1 for help."
Have I unwittingly made a change somewhere? What do I need to do to get this
back to normal reading?

Thanks much,

Terri Lynne