RE: New member of list...

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:22:09 -0800

Thank you. I will go ahead and say a big thank you to everyone for the
privilege of being with you on the list so I don't clutter us with lots of
little messages

I have been on a couple of other technical lists within the past year for a
couple other products and have learned so much. I don't know why I haven't
done this before with regard to JAWS. I suppose one gets used to just doing
things and getting through the foibles as we go, but I look forward to
reading new ideas and solutions to things here.

Dianne