Re: Need help with IE 8

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 07:04:17 -0400

Jacob or anyone, will this script help with pages that act like they're opening up, but you have to keep refreshing page or turning off the virtual cursor in order to start seeing links? I don't know if mine is a Jaws 10 issue or an I.E. issue, but both I.E. 7 and 8 will supposedly open the page and even announce the correct Internet address; but Jaws just sits there at the beginning of the page and I can't get links to come up without fighting with it. If anyone can solve this one I'd be grateful.

Joanne
Alternative archives located at: