RE: Need Help Installing Rockbox

  • From: "rmccoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 05:55:26 -0400

I assume this would be similar to the procedure necessary for the Sansa
E200, if so:

Run the sansapatcher file available on the rockbox.org site.
  Copy the .rockbox folder to the Sansa, copy the English.voice file from
the rockbox site to the lang folder in the rockbox folder.  Run the
sansapatcher file available on the rockbox.org site.

You then need to run the voicebox+ program.

Robert McCoy
Volunteer, your community needs you!