RE: My computer Icon

  • From: "Gene" <gwilson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 19:47:07 -0700

1.  CTRL+ESC to open the "Start Menu.
2. Press the letter "M" until the focus is on "My Computer".
3.  CTRL+C or CTRL+X to copy or cut "My Computer" to the "Clip Board".
4.  ESC to close the "Start Menu".
5.  Press "TAB" until you get to the "Desk Top".
6.  CTRL+V to paste "My Computer" on the "Desk Top".

I think I have all the steps correct.