Question about Panda Anti-Virus Software

  • From: Barbara J Wagreich <bjw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 00:19:02 -0400

HI List:

Does anyone on this list use Panda Anti-Virus with Jaws 9? the user interface in Panda Anti-virus software is very accessible to Jaws.

I downloaded Panda AV for a 30 day trial period and had no trouble installing it and running it the first few times. However when I went to update the virus software the last time, I was prompted for userid and password which I didn't get the first few times and the 30-day trial period isn't even h alfway over. I believe I selected the Upgrade now icon. I know there was an upgrade icon before that in the upgrade menu but I didn't try that, thinking it would bring up the upgrade menu again.

I didn't get a userid or password, so I am wondering if anyone knows what
this is all about. Or was I supposed to ah ve selected another icon to upgrade the anti-virus bank?

Any help  you can give me with this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Barbara Wagreich