Re: Multi-Select Boxes In Firefox

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 23:45:37 -0400

Okay, I'm trying on LiveJournal in the customize friends custom groups thing.
There are a couple of what jaws calls multi-select boxes, and I pressed shift
plus 8 to enter multi select mode, and nothing. I know in IE, when I do that,
it'll say not selected when I hit an item that's not selected. It doesn't in
ff. Do I have to use the control keys or something? I'm pretty confused. Heck,
it even says use shift 8 in the help file for jaws.

Help?
flails

http://nafiwriwee.proboards.com
National Fiction Writing Week! 7 days, 4 prompts, 1 fic. Can you write it?
E-mail the mods, Mic and Sam, at
nafiwriwee@xxxxxxxxx
with any questions.