Re: Multi-Select Boxes In Firefox

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 06:01:23 -0500

Well, in the latest version of Firefox, with the latest version of JAWS, all
the alerts do in fact announce.  If you're not using the latest version of
Firefox, I'd suggest you open Firefox and click on help/check for updates.
Can't help with anything else.

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you come
With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: