Re: Mozilla Thunderbird with JFW 8

  • From: Daniel Dalton <daniel.dalton47@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:12:42 +1100

On 1/11/2007 4:42 PM, Julie & Miss Mercy wrote:
I personally love the scripts and I'd love to have updates whenever you

Good.

have them ready to go. Sure they could use improvement but you're working on them and I appreciate that. Take care.

No I am not actually. Sorry. but I am moving to linux and will not be using jaws.
I won't even have a compiler!

Yes I know lots of bugs but if someone wants to update them feel free to. Just drop me a ml so I know what's going on. I'll add your name and upload them to my site. I just uploaded the last version because people wanted it. I couldn't really test it properly but the code looked ok. I guess you could say the latest version is a bit of a mess.
And the site isn't much better. :-)

-- Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
daniel.dalton47@xxxxxxxxx