Re: Mozilla Thunderbird with JFW 8

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 01:42:27 -0400

I personally love the scripts and I'd love to have updates whenever you have them ready to go. Sure they could use improvement but you're working on them and I appreciate that. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

Daniel Dalton wrote:
On 31/10/2007 8:38 PM, Marijan Janev wrote:

If you try my scripts you will hear "Unread" first.

I will just need to upload a new version. Let me know if your interested. I was testing it because it changes the behaviour of down/up arrow.
If your interested I'll upload one.

Let me know if you are interested in me uploading my updated version that does this. It doesn't say read but it says unread. I guess you could easily make it say read by adding an else...

Please tell me what else is wrong with the scripts.

Also I found a bug in my own scripts to night. :-)

When adding more than one address to the to field it only reads the first one. I need to add some sort of while loop but really can't be bothered to night.
Anything else?

-- Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
daniel.dalton47@xxxxxxxxx