Re: Moving favorites into folders

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:40:59 -0800

Mike,

I suggest that you do all the moving and creation of new folders using
MS-Explorer and not within the context of the favorites organizer in IE.

Go to your Documents and Settings folder and then open the one with your user
name or perhaps just "user" if you've not configured one. In that folder you
should find a folder "favorites". Open it and you should see all your favorites
and any folders already created.

You can easily create new folders and move favorites to them and clean up. I
find it much easier than using IE's favorites organizer.

Dave