Moving favorites into folders

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 07:54:53 -0800

Hi All,

I am running XP & Office 2002 Home with Jaws 10 latest.  In attempting to
move some of my favorites into a folder I have lost them and can't find them
anywhere.  Good thing they were favorites I really didn't need.  In order
for me not to lose anymore favorites, would someone please provide me with
the steps to moving favorites into folders?  Also, is there a place that
lost links in My Favorites will go?  I don't know the exact verbage of the
links so I can't do a search for them.  I have checked the Recycle bin and
they are not there.  All help/information will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks much.  Take care.

Mike