Re: Mouse over

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:47:44 -0500

Indeed, you can go through the convoluted process of changing this in config
manager through speech and sounds manager, modify current scheme, html page,
or you can create a new one or whatever and there is a specific controll for
mouse over.  I would though set it to play a sound instead of not give you
any indication since if it gives you no indication, how are you to know that
it is present.  You can also change it in the dictionary manager to
something harmless if you like.  Or, you can do what I've done and just get
used to it.