More on JAWS and I-Tunes Accessibility

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <Bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:17:37 -0500

I thought I would include the following on JAWS and I-Tunes
accessibility, taken from the JAWS What's New file. FS wants word about
this spread. It includes a link to instructions on making JAWS 9 and 8
I-Tunes accessible.

From the What's New Page on JAWS 10:
iTunes 8 Support
JAWS now provides access to iTunes® 8, including support for the iTunes
Store. Using the virtual cursor, you can browse and search the store for
all content, including music, movies, TV shows, and educational content.
Purchasing individual tracks or full albums is now accessible.

JAWS 9 and JAWS 8 users can refer to Technical Support Notice ? Which
JAWS releases support iTunes 8? for a brief set of instructions
describing how to configure JAWS for use with iTunes 8.

http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.asp?QC=1302

--
  Bruce Toews
  dogriver@xxxxxxxx