Re: Modifying The Jaws File

  • From: "Easy J." <rios25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:17:04 -0700

Okay, I found it in my JFW 9.0. My name is Jeff or Easy J.  Anyway open windows
explorer go in to your programs files folder, then look for Freedom Scientific
folder of JFW.  Then open that then look for Jaws.  Then you will hear 9.0 Then
open that you are looking for JFW.ini which is 64 of 98 of JFW's utilities
files or hit the letter J several times until you hear JFW.ini!  Again go in to
your programs folder then look for or hit the letter f until you hear freedom
scientific folder!
  I hope this helps you take care!----- Original Message -----