Re: Missing FSexplorer.exe

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 18:14:11 -0700

Hi, Tom.  I did as you directed, and checked the address bar entry.  When I
press F4 or ALT+D, I get the address bar, but it is empty.  If I use the up and
down arrows, I then get file names.  What am I doing wrong, or what is wrong
with my other settings?

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx