Re: Missing DLL for JAWS

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:24:30 -0700

I had a problem with a missing dll which turned out to be  msvcrt.dll.  If
the uninstall and re-install doesn't work, then try to copy this file from
your jaws cd.  My problem specifically occured with eloquence the synth
which talks during the installation of jaws.  If you have an external
synth like a braille'nspeak or braillelite or doubletalk, there are
others, then try one of these and see if jaws will talk.  Sean