Re: Outlook and Jaws

  • From: "john r. vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:17:09 -0400

Chip and Jennifer,
1. while in the "in" box, go to accounts under the tools menu, (alt key,
then the letter T and then the letter A)
2. You are now in a list box of your E mail accounts.  for your E mail
service account and which is probably the only one listed, tab over to
properties and press enter.
3. Now control tab to the "advanced" page.
4. now tab over to the check box to leave or not leave E mail messages on
the server.  Use the space bar to select the check box or uncheck it then
tab over to okay and press enter.  Now work your way back out of the
accounts dialogue box by pressing enter until you are out of the accounts
dialgoe box.
good luck
John in sunny florida  -----
From: "Jennifer Frazier" <