Re: Minimize maximize close?

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:21:28 -0500

so are you saying pressing alt+space brings up a menu that is
unintelligable?  Can you virtuallize the window while the menu is dropped
down and send it?  to virtuallize the window, press ins+ctrl+w which will
allow you to copy and paste it to the clip board just like an ie window or
any other selectable window.  It may well be that you need to do a bit of pc
customization.

Johnnie Apple Seed