Minimize maximize close?

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 06:27:11 -0700

Hello Group
Well I got my computer completely up dated on Windows XP including SP2,
along with some clean up and repairs today.
Now I find that where you find
Minimize maximize close

JFW says something not understandable?  The choices are still there and if
you click on one it does what is expected.

My question is how can I get JFW to once more say

Minimize maximize close

Thanks for your inputs

Dick

Scottsdale Arizona