Microsoft Media Player and JAWS and of corse certain radio stations

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 03:15:24 -0600

Hello--
Does anybody know if Freedom Scientific is going to do anything to develop
scripts regarding the Microsoft Media Player?  If I am remembering correctly,
it's been like this for the past two upgrades-- am I correct?  If anybody is on
the beta testing team, would they respond and let me know what the heck is
going on?

I use to use the media player to listen to music stations over the internet.
Does anybody know where I can go and listen to these types of music:  Classic
Rock and Roll, Easy Listening, and Disco.  That's right, I like all three.  I
guess at certain times of the day, or in certain types of weather, it puts me
in these types of moods-- and I just like hearing those types of songs!  Okay,
so I hope I get a lot of responses regarding The Microsoft Media Player,
websites I can go to and listen, once again, Classic Rock and Roll, Disco, and
easy LISTENING.

Thanks guys!
Beto Escobar III