Message Rule/Filter

  • From: "Linksma Mezgeja" <love2knit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:04:57 -0500

For a long time since yesterday, I have been trying to create a rule so that
jfw messages would be automatically shuttled into a specific folder. The jfw
lite Home Page uses an example where jfw lite appears in the subject field.
When creating a rule for jfw using O.E., what is the field that I should
make specific? I have tried jfw's Email address in the to or cc field and
that didn't work either. I would so appreciate it if someone could please
offer a little guidance ass to how I can execute this operation. Perhaps you
could tell me which field and what in it that should be made specific. In
advance, thanks very much.