RE: Merge or not to Merge

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:50:05 -0700

I feel lucky, I ran the merge, mostly to move my Ad Aware scripts since
initially I had no clue how to find the proper folder for them.  It
worked just fine and when I installed from the CD yesterday when Jaws
restarted all my settings were preserved and the scripts I had moved
work just fine.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx