Re: Merge or not to Merge

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:02:22 -0500

Hi Lois,

Well, I did the repair thing.  I restarted Jaws.  I got 2 voices again.  I
rebooted, and now I'm just getting one voice.  So, I don't know.  I guess
everything is all right.  I told Jaws I wanted to keep my settings.  I put
my authorization in.  It said I'm authorized.  I guess we'll see what
happens in March.

BTW, I can't sign in to Windows Messenger since I've installed Jaws.  Has
anyone else had this kind of trouble?  I get an error message.  It says
having trouble with server.  Thanks bunches.

Kathy

Peace begins with a smile.

  tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx