RE: Maestro and JAWS

  • From: "Ronald Colombo" <roncol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:51:37 +0200

Hi,

A few months ago a company called OKO advertised a prototype of a pocket
computer complete with a decent capacity hdd that would run the standard
windows xp and would therefore take jaws. It also included a docking
station that permitted a standard keyboard to be connected. I believe
that they announced that it would be available in the 3rd or 4th quarter
of this year. For me, this formula represents heaven!I have since tried
to find it on Google but no success. Has anyone got any further
information?

Ciao,

Ron.