Re: MSOE

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:27:50 -0000

Hi;

No, the Dynamic Linked Library files (.dll) just contain program code and
or, resources such as sounds, images, menus, etc.  So, these form part of
the Outlook Express executable code that run Outlook Express, and have
nothing to do with stored data such as emails.

As Dave P said, all your emails are stored in .dbx files, that are located
in a folder unique to your user identity.

Will Pearson
Microsoft MVP (Visual Developer/VC++)