Re: MSOE

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 09:43:10 -0500

For emails, just copy over the .dbx files, only real problem is, you would
have to overwrite what you have now for that to work, but you can also copy
those files over and then create a new folder in outlook express, the copy
you use now, then copy over the .dbx file from the old hard drive with the
emails you want, inbox.dbx if they're in the inbox or ETC. and then when you
copy them over, you can most likely rename them to the name of the folder
you made in outlook express and the emails should be there I'd think. I had
to do that once and it worked for me no problems. Or, if you have nothing in
the inbox now or similarly named folder you don't want to save, or can do
with out, just replace it with that file from the old hard drive. I've done
that a lot of times in computer switches.