Re: MSN, Yahoo, or AOL messenger?

  • From: Tore Johnny Bråtveit <tjb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 08:04:11 +0200 (Vest-Europa (sommertid))

Hello,

Why fill up the hard drive with several programs (several messengers in this case) as long as there are small, free programs that support them all? Miranda IM does that, along with some others, while it doesn't include all the unusable crap and eyecandy that msn messenger is filled up with.

Tore Johnny

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005, Gene Stevens wrote:

Why do you have to choose just one? I use both and have no problems with either
MSN or Yahoo. And OI wouldn't have AOL any thing on my computer. As a support
tech once commented it's the worlds first commercially sold virus.