Re: MS Word cursor

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 16:40:56 -0700

How about if you're working on several open documents in Word, and so you
close only this one?  Next time you load it again, even within the same
session with Word, will this trick still work   Or must you have closed all
open Word documents and exited Word for this to work as a way to get back to
where you last were?
echoes.