MS Outlook 2007 and address book

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 05:25:23 -0500

Is there a way to click on a contact and be able to send a message to that
person in Microsoft Outlook 2007? I go into my contacts folder and I can see
all of my contacts, but I don't' see an option to send a message, only
properties, and delete. I have outlook set to automatically check for names
as I type in the to field, but it's not seeing any of my contacts from the
imported file as I type. The only way I can see them is to go into my
contacts and arrow down the list. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.