RE: MS Outlook 2007 and address book

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 07:11:53 -0700

Do a control 3 to go to contacts and then arrow and highlite the contact you
wish to send mail to and then hit the apps key the key just to the left of
the control key on the right side bottom row of your keyboard.the menu pops
up and arrow down to create and hit enter and hit enter on message and your
email opens up with the email address in the to field

You can also do the same by in the contacts and highlite a name and then go
to actions menu and arrow to create and it enter and arrow to message and
hit enter and you will be in a email with the mail address in the to field.

Note; this will put every email attached to that name in the to field.
example if you have 2 different emails for that name it will put them both
in there.