RE: Looking for the fax software

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 05:20:10 -0300

If running XP.
If it does not appear under your print menu as a printer option, I suspect
you will have to install it from the add / remove option in control panel.
Go to add / remove in the control panel and hit enter.
Next, select add / remove programs, downarrow to add / remove windows
components, hit enter.  You will find fax services, check it to install it.

You should then have  a fax option under select printer menus.

Robert McCoy
506-459-6636